- Engage direct consumer participation in the supply chain.
- Establish a low cost production model for traceable premium quality meats.
- Contribute to profitable livestock production by partnering with top local and regional ranches.
- Consumers have limited knowledge of how their food is raised.
- Consumers are paying significantly higher prices, while buying lower quality meat produced in factory farms.
- Many Farms are currently operating significantly under their capacity due to the challenges of access to capital and markets.
- Most Consumers are located in Urban Centers far away from farmers.
- Farmers do not always have access to sizeable retail markets to allow them to maximize their returns.
- The expenses involved in farming are steadily rising with the costs of infrastructure, equipment, land and labour.
- Bridge the gap by connecting consumers to producers through technology.
- Allows the sharing of risk and reward of livestock production with partner farms.
- Provide a consistent income to farmers .
- Increase sustainability by maximizing the efficiency of underutilized farmland.
- Provide consumers access to the highest quality meat at the lowest possible prices.
Community Supported Farming through direct investment in livestock production by partnering with farmers to provide a more affordable, sustainable and traceable meat supply for our families.
HOW IT WORKS?
We are always looking for more ranches to raise animals on, we offer competitive compensation, a steady income and added insurance for your current herds.
Contact us for more information at: email@example.com